Thursday, January 17, 2008

Picasso? Monet? Nah, it's just me

Here is my newest endeavor. I didn't think that going to college and student teaching was enough so I thought...Hey, why not painting? Actually, Noelle has been trying to get me painting for a couple years now and I finally said yes (why not when you've got your own real live Bob Ross). It's just that way with her and I. She tried to get me running for quite some time, and finally I just said yes and the next thing I knew, I was running a half marathon. Maybe that's how it will turn out with painting. Anyway, here is my baby in her first stage. I know its not much, but man did it feel like it when I was doing it. I gotta work on proportions a little bit. And did you know that all the colors have to be mixed...I thought you just picked up a brush and went. Well I will try to keep y'all posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Looks like a great beginning. I love your rosy cheeks too.

Andy and Melissa said...

Holy cow - way better than what I could do. You will have to give me lessons!