Monday, January 21, 2008

Idaho Adventures with Cindy, Noelle, and Michelle

This weekend, Cindy, Noelle, and I headed off to Pocatello, Idaho. Just another one of our wild adventures. Noelle's mother lives there in a house of fun. Theater room, hot tub, tons of food...what more could a girl ask for? We headed out on Friday and when we went to pick up Cindy, we found her like this... This was my reaction...
This was Noelles...
Cindy showed pure bliss...
One place we always go in Poky is Geraldine's. They have wonderful baked good. Here are our cookies...mmmm...I ate them all up.Noelle and I have this long going joke about the advertisements on Yellowstone street in Pocatello. There are a lot of animals and American idols. We went on a scavenger for all the silly advertisments we could find. Here we are with Uncle Sam. Excuse the bad photography and squinty eyes...I don't do well looking into the sun.
Here is the gorilla (my personal fav). He represents a vacuum store.


The pony is for a western pawn shop.

The flamingo helps people remember they want a beer and is therefore in front of a bar.


Lady Liberty was walking down the street listening to her ipod. We were happy about it.

I am a little distraught to be home. I will have to get back to doing my hair and putting on make-up...drat! I love those girls!


2 comments:

Joneel said...

Brrrr, how can they stand to be outside in that kind of weather.
Love the reactions too.

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh - hair and make up - be like me and forget about it. flamingo's kind of make me want beer. but I don't drink...i'm mormon.