Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Best Friend

While I am feeling a surge of love for Noellie, I thought I would pay tribute to her and our friendship. After being best friends for ten years, we are successfully rounding up our third year of living together. People told us we couldn't do it because we were best friends, but we have done it and loved it. I am so sad that these next couple months will be the last that we get to live together. Come April we will be graduating and going our separate ways. I am grateful for all the great, crazy, exciting, challenging, and odd times that we have had together.

3 comments:

Joneel said...

That is so cute. I should get you a picture of when you were first friends. You could post that too.
= )

basquegirl said...

You guys must have had amazing young women's leaders...I'm just sayin'. You guys are so adorable and I am so proud of you both. Rolling Ridge sure puts out quality!!

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh... I love Noelle too. You have such cool friends - I love them all too!