Friday, January 11, 2008

Jump for Joy!

This Christmas, Santa brought Julie a trampoline (the lucky bugger). It just so happened that the rest of the family was also able to enjoy Julie's gift. Santa must really love us. Again my mother and Andy decided this was a perfect opportunity to try out their photography skills. Andy's are probably better, but I only had access to my mother's photographs. We had so much fun on the tramp and we spent forever on there. The only bummer was that I seemed to never get the bounce. Julie just so happened to always get it. Coincidence...I think not. Julie and I made up a little routine that made us weak from laughter. Too bad the reason we were laughing was due to all of her imitating me. Apparently I look funny when I jump. Dre was a little shy to get on the tramp and it took a little while for her to warm up, but she got it. My favorite is when all us sisters are on it together.
I still got it!
I just think this picture is hilarious...

2 comments:

Joneel said...

So glad we took these pictures. It will help us remember the fun times together

Andy and Melissa said...

I'd rather look funny when I jump then like a beached whale! Trade ya?