Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pro Packer

You would think that after moving 6 times during college that I would be an expert at packing right? Well, I don't think that practice has made perfect on this one. I don't know maybe someday....but as for now, it takes me a couple of weeks to get everything rounded up and ready to go. I just don't know the best places to put things. I want everything to be organized and orderly, but I can't seem to get it right. There is always more and more...it never ends.

On the flip side...I have actually really enjoyed this day. I slept in, but once I was awakened by a phone call I started on Laundry. I did 5 loads of laundry today! And guess what...I liked it! You just put it in, change it, fold it up and put it away. I love the smell of the dryer and freshly cleaned clothes. I also got to watch Friends while I folded. Along with laundry, I was able to organize some school files, shave my legs, curl my hair, and liven up my face with some make-up. And to come...I will be getting a pedicure with Noelle and Emily. It's a little graduation gift to ourselves. What a great day. I just hope it continues this well and I am able to get all of my stuff organized and packed. Then it's Hello California!

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

ahh...I know how it feels to keep packing...Mike and I really need to start soon...it will be here before we know it! I cant wait to see you!!

Mari said...

Tyson and I will be packing up ourselves in the somewhat near future. So off to Cali for you and then what? What does the future hold for Michelle my Belle?