Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC, as easy as 123, as simple as Do Re Mi

You know that joke where people tell you to go back to Kindergarten because you don't know something that you should have learned then. Well I think I was told that too many times because I actually did. And guess what?!?! I actually learned a lot! Ha Ha , I really enjoyed myself. I made tons of friends and I know all my letters and sounds. AND I can read! Hip hip hooray.

I'm done with my student teaching! I finished last Friday and now I am a college graduate! I loved my students and I worked with an amazing mentor teacher. 5/6 year olds really are entertaining, I was constantly getting cracked up (I'm not so sure that phrase works that way). Here is a picture of my morning class. They are so darn cute!


And here is my afternoon class. They just loved me if you can't tell. The feeling was mutual. I feel like I'm in a Where's Waldo book...can you find me?


1 comment: