Tuesday, September 25, 2007


My Dad took me shooting so that he could practice for hunting...I'm a good shot. I got most of the clay pigeons. It was so fun...I love doing stuff with my dad!
This is Noelle and I at 4:00 in the morning before we ran the 1/2 marathon...we had a lot more energy at the beginning of the day.


This is the whole Ramada Runners crew...we all made it!!!

These are some of the girls from my cohort...they are all so fun and cute...we spend most our time together so I will be getting to know them quite well. We had a barbeque at Carole's house and it was such a blast...we are going to have a costume party for Halloween. I can't wait!


At the party I had some fun taking pictures with Carole's kids. These are Dillan and Grace...so cute :)

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I am glad you updated your blog!!!! I can't enlarge your pictures though. Bummer.

Joneel said...

Hi punky dunky. You look like you are a pro with that gun. I like your other pictures too. BUT, you should put your pictures in bigger, so we can click on them and see them real big!