Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer Continued...











This summer I wanted to take some of my friends down to California to show them some of my favorite spots. I brought Brittney Smith and Amanda Hansen. We started our journey in Beautiful Carpinteria, California. One of my favorite restaurants, Giovanni's has karaoke on Wednesday nights so the girls and I took a stab at it. We sang, "Killing Me Softly." I also sang, "The Wind Beneath My Wings" with my mom and Julie.




After Carpinteria, we got pedicures...something I love to do when in California. They are a lot cheaper than Utah. Thursday night was the trip to Santa Monica Pier and Hollywood. Brittney and Amanda saw Wicked. Noelle Perkins and Cindy Ford were able to join in on the fun. Cindy came from Colorado and Noelle was working for her dad in Murrietta. While Britt and Amanda saw their play, Cindy, Noelle and I went to Cheesecake Factory, drove around Hollywood and had some good girl talk.
I love California so much and I totally miss it now that I am in Utah. I had such a wonderful summer vacation!

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Yay, I am glad you updated your blog. What about your marathon? Write about that! Which foot is yours in the pedi pic. I can't tell! Funny huh. I'm jealous, I haven't had a pedicure since my 23rd birthday, and now I am 24. I think I am past due. Argh. Luv ya, I am glad to see some more pics up. Andy says hi and Stella says nnngoooooo.

Joneel said...

Woo Hoo, I got to download the sunset picture from Carp!! I love it. I think this is a family comment section. = )

Ashley K said...

Can I get in on the family comment section?? Lol. I'm jealous...I want to do all that stuff. Next time you guys should all come to Enid and I'll show you all the hot spots ;)