Monday, November 17, 2008

Engagement Pics

Anyone that has been engaged and planned a wedding knows how stressful this time can be. I am no exception. I don't remember the last time I was this stressed. But there are those sweet moments when you can step back and enjoy. One of these moments I would like to share with all of you. Taking engagement pictures was so surreal, but I loved it. I'm kinda vain that way. I love looking at these pictures. They are so sweet to me. I can see the love. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.






















































6 comments:

Joneel said...

Such a sweet couple. Love the pics. = )

Mari said...

Your pictures are super cute!! You guys look great together.

Jason and Tammy said...

Hey Michelle its Tammy, Katie's friend. You two make such a cute couple. You really got a good guy, I've known Clark for a really really long time and he is great he is just a big teddy bear. I know you two will take care of each other and Im so happy for you both, and try not to get to stressed out. Congrats again!!!

Cindy said...

oh.my.goodness.

these are soo cute.

Brittan said...

This is amazing... congrats!!!

W Family said...

Michelle!!! It's Corrie! (with the red hair, remember me? Kidding, I know you do:) I came across your blog by complete accident! How crazy is that?? I was seriously just thinking about you the other day and how I miss you and wondered what you were up to- and here you are! Engaged! Ahh, I am so crazy happy for you. I miss and love you girl and I am so sad we lost contact for so long :( But let's talk by phone soon :)