Saturday, September 13, 2008

Please Accept My Sincerest Apology

You must excuse my absence from my blog. I know I have not been keeping you all entertained, which I'm sure is my job in life. I am the entertainer. But you see, I have been quite busy traveling the world. I have been on many adventures this summer. One of which was to Italy. Dre was laid off from U.S. Airways and was given 90 days free travel. She came home on a Friday night and said..."where do you wanna go?" I said, "Italy." We left that Tuesday. With the help of Lonely Planet, we planned a fantastic trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Oh how wonderful it was. Here are some of my pictures from Rome. The Fall Of Rome
Cool Coluseum...
Giolitti's Gelato....so divine, I want to eat it all the time
This was for Noelle
Just chillin on some columns from ancient Rome

The Roman Forum



Vatican City...it was hot and crowded and I hadn't slept for over 24 hours...not the greatest part of my trip, but something I had to do.
Where's Michelle....can you find Michelle in this picture?
Where's Andrea? She's hiding in there somewhere...I promise.
Good ol' Trevi Fountain. So pretty and I made a wish!
I took one of the illegal pictures in the Sistine Chapel of Michelangelo's ceiling artwork. I love it! It's kinda dark, but you can see the fingers touching.

I hope to be back on here once again filling you all in on my wonderful and not so boring life. So stay tuned to find out more about my trip to Italy.

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

well its about time!! I have been wanting to see those pics from your amazing trip!! Love them! :)

Candi said...

I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Italy. It looks like you had a really great trip.