Friday, May 9, 2008

I got a PASS!!!

Can you think of the happiest place on earth?? I sure can...it's DISNEYLAND! Well, as of yesterday, I am officially a pass holder. I love going to Disneyland and since I am in the vicinity, I got a pass. I got the Deluxe so that I can go with Julie. It will be sister bonding.
Yesterday was just one of the best days. For one it was beautiful, I sat by a pond with lovely company, I went to Disneyland and then I went shopping at Nordstrom. Does it get any better?

I went to Disneyland with David. I told him that I had never been on the Buzz Lightyear ride, so we went on it first thing. Despite his efforts, I won! (Don't judge our scores, we were spending more time trying to get the other to not shoot than actually shooting). I look funny in the picture; I think it's something between laughing and trying to aim. So fun...I need to go again...soon. Any takers?

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

hey!! I will totally take you on!! I love that ride..lol I am soo glad you got a pass too!! We have to get together...things have just been soooo crazy!!! But we are almost done with everything...once may is over you and i will be hanging out for sure!! I am in desperate need of a trip to the beach and I am sure you are too :)

Mari said...

I wanna go! Take me take me! Oh wait. I live far away from that land of no worries and good times. I guess you deserve it after graduating and all. Have a fun summer!