Wednesday, February 27, 2008

California Dreamin...

This past Friday I finished up my first block of student teaching (pictures coming soon). I was priveleged to have the next Monday and Tuesday off from school and, therefore, go home to California. It wasn't sunny the whole time I was there, but it definitely gave me sunshine the last couple of days. I got my mom to let Julie come home from school early and we had a barbeque and jumped on the trampoline. It was a blast! The steaks were fantastic. Great job mom! Surprisingly enough...I got hot! Woo hoo it's like a miracle.




Another highlight of the trip was going out with the Christiansen girls. We have been friends since before I was born. We had so much fun laughing and eating...it's what we do best! Friends forever!

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I am sure those students did love you. I love you - and afterall, everyone thinks just like I do, or at least they should - right? I am jealous you went to California. I'm more jealous you met sammy. Lucky girl!

Joneel said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the steaks, and got some sunshine before you went back to cold country. It was fun for sure!!