Friday, December 21, 2007

Miss Lund's 3rd Grade Class





For about the last three months I have been teaching in a third grade class in Spanish Fork. The school is Spanish Oaks Elementary. I loved it!!! I'm definitely the best teacher there ever was ;) Nah just joshin ya, but I must admit the kids really did love me. The students were constantly telling me how much they liked me and how nice I was. I got plenty of notes and pictures. On Halloween, one of the students even made me a bag with candy in it. Saying goodbye was rather tough and there were tears shed. One of the students, that is sort of a misfit, was in tears over it and that is when the tears came flowing for me. I love that I could make a difference for those children. They definitely made a difference in my life. I'm glad to have found that I do love teaching and that I am good at it. What a relief. I will miss this class, but I don't have much time to wallow because I'm off to Kindergarten on January 7th.

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh my precious sweet child. You were meant to teach. You look radiant in those pictures. I can remember you pretending to teach when you were a child. It brings tears to my eyes. Love you Miss Lund

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh - miss michelle is the best little teacher. (but only because I didn't go into teaching) Hehehe. I am glad you love it. Wanna home school stella for me if we stay in SC? I am sure she could use it.