Friday, March 27, 2009

DEL TACO!!!!!

Ok, so for those of you who don't know...I am obsessed with Del Taco. My favorite item is a 1/2 pound green burrito with no cheese. Hello! it's only 99 cents and it fills me up. Of course I really like to mix the diet coke with a splash of cherry coke. Something I really miss is my mom and Julie's and my almost daily trips to Del Taco. We would sit there for hours just talking and laughing. I think I probably planned most of my wedding there. The manager, Alex, also knew us and would give us free stuff. It was awesome. Now I pretty much only get to go once every other week, if that. Oh well, it's probably better for me anyway. But I do look forward to my next trip to Cali, when we can go to the Del Taco by our house. These pictures were taken on a day when we were feeling silly. Julie had tears. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MISS YOU!!


2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

All I know is I dont want to be all the way in Sc anymore, and Julie should not be allowed to have such cool eyelashes when mine are horribly small and stubby!

Joneel said...

Michelle, I'd forgotten about those pictures. HA, that was a very fun day. Well, it was fun every time we went there. And Melissa, I don't want you clear over in SC either!!!